1. Scope of application
These General Conditions of Access regulate the access by any person who accesses, browses, uses or participates (the “User”) in the pages that make up the domain www.addwill.eu (hereinafter the “Website”), as well as the contents and services included therein and the responsibilities derived from its use.
It is recommended that you read the terms carefully every time you want to enter this website. It will be understood that the access or the mere use of the Website by the User implies their adherence to all the conditions that addwill has published at that time on the website. In the event that the User does not accept these General Conditions of Access or, where appropriate, the particular terms and conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for the Users of the Website and that said entity determines, the User must refrain from accessing the Website.
The owner of this Website is addwill. Within “addwill” there are the following entities:
Entities in Spain:
- JMAE CORPORATE SERVICES, SLP.: with registered office at Ps. Sant Gervasi, 27. 08022 Barcelona, NIF B60418407.
- JMAE ADMIN BPO, SL: with registered office at Ps. Sant Gervasi, 27. 08022 Barcelona, NIF B61564696.
- ADDWILL PARTNERS, SLP: with registered office at Ps. Sant Gervasi, 27. 08022 Barcelona, NIF B65478687.
- GESTIÓN DOCUMENTAL TELEMÁTICA, SLP: with registered office at Ps. Sant Gervasi, 27. 08022 Barcelona, NIF B65478695.
- AMG ASSESSORAMENT, SLP: with registered office at c/ Balmes, 150, Planta 5. 08008 Barcelona, NIF B61850004.
- LABORALIS ADMIN SERVICES, SL: with registered office at c/ Balmes, 150, Planta 5. 08008 Barcelona, NIF B66656331.
- CONTASETT SOLUTIONS, SL: with registered office at c/ Balmes, 150, Planta 5. 08008 Barcelona, NIF B66482191.
Entities in the Principality of Andorra:
- ADDWILL ASSESSORS, SL: with registered office at Prat de la Creu, 77, AD500 Andorra la Vella, NRT L-71849-T.
You can also contact us via the email address email@example.com.
Addwill is specialised in providing professional advisory, consulting and management services to companies and individuals in the legal and economic field.
The purpose of this Website is to inform about the activity developed by addwill in the scope of the provision of its services.
4. Intellectual and industrial property rights
The entirety of this Website: the description and features, text, images, brands, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents is protected by Spanish and international law on Intellectual and Industrial property.
In no case does access to said website imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the rights granted by Spanish and international legislation on Intellectual and Industrial property.
The reproduction (except for the temporary download from the Website to the hard disk of the User’s computer or to proxy servers), copying, use, distribution, reuse, exploitation, making of second copies, sending by mail, transmission, modification, transfer or any other act that is performed with all or part of the information contained in this website that has not been expressly authorised by the owner, is prohibited.
The User agrees to use the contents diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, agrees to refrain from deleting, evading or manipulating the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of addwill or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents. Likewise, the User will refrain from using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the site to send advertising, communications for commercial purposes, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as refrain from marketing or disclosing in any way such information.
www.addwill.eu is a domain registered by addwill. This domain cannot be used, except with prior express authorisation, in connection with other non-addwill services in any way that may cause confusion among our clients or discredit to addwill.
Users will be able to access the site freely and free of charge and without prior authorisation of the content and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the technical conditions or the need for prior registration with respect to certain specific services and contents.
6. Política de Confidencialidad y Protección de Datos
- Data of the person responsible for the file and DPO contact
- Identity: addwill, according to the detail in point 2 above.
- Telephone: +34 93 238 50 08.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPO contact details: email@example.com
6.1 Purpose of the processing
The data that addwill will keep about you are your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as, if you are a customer, your username and password and payment details.
Addwill will process the information it has in relation to affected people for the following purposes:
• Managing any type of suggestion or request about our professional services made by interested persons.
• Internal research and development of the products and services we offer.
• Commercial communications, which implies the processing of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
Interested persons may unsubscribe from these communications at the following address www.corporate-ethicline.com/grupojm
•Managing data provided by candidates for a job through the Curriculum Vitae (CV) that you provide us with the purpose of the selection and recruitment process.
• Similarly, we may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons.
• We may also use personal information to meet internal and external audit requirements and in any other way that we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, (c) for compliance with our terms and conditions, and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, or those of other people.
Addwill will process your data and information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and / or unauthorised access.
6.2 Data retention
• Curriculum Vitae Management: addwill may retain your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, once this period has elapsed it will automatically be destroyed, in compliance with the principle of data quality.
• In order to determine the retention periods of the rest of the data, addwill considers local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our clients. When personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, we will delete or destroy it safely.
We process personal data in compliance with the law and with transparency and fairness. Data processing is carried out:
• For the execution of the contracts signed with addwill companies, with the processing being necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations towards you.
• With your consent.
• In order to meet a legitimate interest pursued by the addwill entities.
• In compliance with the law.
6.4 Data flow
• Processing managers: addwill can facilitate access to certain personal data when it deems it necessary, in order to provide its services, as well as to improve them. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with privacy and data security requirements.
• Addwill companies: we share personal data between the companies belonging to addwill in order to carry out and improve the services that you have contracted with us.
Transfer of data: No personal data is transferred to third parties, except under legal provision. The transfer and / or processing of personal data that is under the responsibility of the Users when it is necessary for the adequate provision of the services that they have contracted, is not considered data transfer.
Addwill collects your personal information from the following sources:
• Information provided directly by the affected party when they request information from us, contract or use our services or when they request customer services.
• In addition, we may also obtain information from third parties that we consider to be publicly available or on a commercial basis in order to provide you with services that we believe may be of interest to you and to maintain data accuracy, as well as to improve our products and services.
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion:
Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not addwill is processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
Right to Limitation and Opposition:
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Addwill will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Interested persons have the right to request the portability of their data, allowing their data to be transmitted directly to an entity or company, whenever this is technically possible.
Said rights may be exercised through any means of communication with ADDWILL PARTNERS, SLP at the address indicated in section 2 of this Legal Notice, attaching a photocopy of the ID of the owner of the data or at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
6.7 Updates and modifications
Addwill reserves the right to modify and / or update the data protection information when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If there is any modification, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with the Users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the web is accessed.
6.8 Communication and support channel
Interested persons may communicate any questions about the processing of their personal data or interpretation of our policy at the following address: email@example.com
7. Responsibility and Obligations of the provider
7.1 Responsibilities regarding the content:
The content of this Website is of a general nature, it is also of an exclusively informative purpose in terms of our services and our business activity.
Addwill disclaims any responsibility for any decision taken by the Website User as a consequence of the information contained therein, especially regarding the technical features of the lines.
Addwill rejects the responsibility with regard to any information not elaborated or not published in a manner authorised by it under its name, as well as the responsibility derived from the misuse of the content, as well as reserving the right to update, delete, limit or prevent access to it, temporarily or permanently.
7.2 Responsibility for links to other websites
In the event that the User finds links to other Web pages that are managed by third parties on the Website, addwill declares that it does not have the personal or technical resources to control, check or approve the content, information and services provided therein. Accordingly, addwill cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page to which a link may be established from the Website. The existence of a link(s) to a third party website(s) shall not imply the existence of collaboration or dependency relationships between addwill and the person in charge of the third party website.
7.3 Responsibility in the event that this page is the destination of the link entered on another page
As regards the links established by other pages to this website, as well as if any User, entity or web page wishes to establish any type of link to the addwill Website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
They must request authorisation prior to the completion of the link and must expressly state this has been granted. They can only be directed to the home page.
The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User to the address of addwill and must completely cover the entire length of the screen of the initial page. In no case, unless expressly authorised in writing by any addwill company, may the page that makes the link reproduce the addwill website in any way, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the web pages.
No wrong or incorrect indication will be given about the addwill page.
If you would like to include any distinctive addwill signs such as trademarks, logos or names, you must have written authorisation.
The Owner of the page that offers the link must act in good faith and will not intend to negatively affect the reputation or good name of any addwill company.
It is prohibited, unless expressly authorised, to register the text elements of the brand or logo, the domain name or the social name of any addwill company as a keyword (metatags or metanames) for the search of websites carried out by through search engines.
Addwill does not have the power or the human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other sites or external web pages that have established links to the Website. Addwill does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the external site or web page that establishes that link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, with regards to its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its content, in general.
7.4 Liability for technical aspects
Addwill does not guarantee the continuity of the operation of the Website nor that it is operative and available at all times. Likewise, it is not responsible for direct or indirect damages, including damages to computer systems and the introduction of viruses existing in the network, derived from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this Website.
8. Obligation of Users
The User agrees to make appropriate, correct and lawful use of the contents and services of the Website. Activities that are illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order are strictly prohibited; and in general, any conduct that threatens, induces or may go against respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality or any other personal or social circumstance; against the protection of public health and of consumers and users; or the protection of youth and childhood. Likewise, any activity aimed at impersonating any person or entity, or interfering, violating, altering or disconnecting the system, servers, networks or content, as well as breaching any connection requirement is prohibited.
The User will use the services and content exclusively for private purposes, their use being prohibited for promoting, selling, contracting, disclosing advertising or information of their own or of third parties.
The User will refrain from using any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause unauthorised damage or alteration of the content, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided on the Website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorised access to any content and / or services on the Website.
The User will be liable for the damages that addwill may suffer as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations determined in these General Conditions of Access.
Regarding navigation, the User agrees to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations that addwill establishes at the time regarding the use of the site. For these purposes, addwill will address Users through any means of communication through the Website.
Addwill reserves the right to exclude the User from the service without prior notice and to take whatever measures it deems appropriate at all times, in order to avoid the behaviour and activities indicated above.
9. Duration and Modification
Addwill will have the right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated here unilaterally, totally or partially. Any change will appear in the same way in which they are found in these General Conditions of Access. The temporary validity of these General Conditions of Access coincides, therefore, with the time of their presentation, until such times as they are totally or partially modified by us.
Addwill may terminate, suspend or unilaterally end the operation of this Website, without the possibility of requesting any compensation from the User. After said termination, the User must destroy any information about the company that it has in any format and that it has obtained through the site or through the communications made individually to the User by it.
10. General information
If any of the provisions, or several of them, of these General Conditions of Access are deemed illegal, null or ineffective, by a Court / Tribunal or other administrative body, the validity, effectiveness and legality of the other provisions and of the General Conditions of Access, will not be affected, unless the party claiming its nullity or annulment proves that without the clause that is null or voidable, the purposes pursued by these conditions cannot be fulfilled.
These General Conditions of Access are governed by Spanish law.
Visitors to this Website and any person or company that uses or contracts any product or service provided therein, expressly waiving any other forum that may correspond to them, submit except in cases where it is not legally allowed, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain), for the resolution of any question that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of these conditions, as well as any claims that may arise from any use of this website.