Our Director of the Procedural Department at addwill, Núria Flaquer Molinas, ends her position as a member of the ICAB (Il·lustre Col·legi de l’Advocacia de Barcelona) after four years in office.
The main tasks carried out by Núria Flaquer in these last four years at ICAB have been the following:
- Deputy responsible for the Mediation Commission, with the creation of the ADR Center (Center for Alternative Conflict Resolution).
- Deputy responsible for the Civil Liability and Insurance Lawyers Commission.
- Deputy responsible for the Commission on the Rights of people with disabilities.
- Deputy responsible for the Commission for New Family Models.
- Deputy responsible for the last year and a half of the legislature of the Women’s Commission.
The next month of June 2021, Núria Flaquer will present herself again with the candidacy of Mª Eugènia Gay Rosell to Dean, and according to her own words with renewed energy and full vocation for the defense of the Barcelona advocacy.
With the campaign slogan “Promeses complertes, ara més” (Promises fulfilled, now more), they want to continue strengthening an Institution with commitment, unity and firmness to face the current reality of the Legal Profession, giving continuity to a project that was born with the vocation of future and continuous improvement.
We wish our colleague the best in her new stage at ICAB.