Albert Folguera, partner-director of addwill’s Family Business Department, will give the online training “Family Business Monograph: The Family Protocol. Approach to Family Offices” from March 1 to 29, organized by Wolters Kluwer.
The course will deal with the organization and planning of a family business from a tax perspective, for the purpose of an orderly succession of family members and the preservation of its joint assets, whose contents will be the following throughout 5 sessions:
- March 1: Family Business Monograph: The Family Protocol. Approach to Family Offices.
- March 8: Family business monograph: Approach to succession planning.
- March 14: Monographic family business: Analysis of the location rules for the taxation of inheritances, donations and Wealth Tax.
- March 22: Family business monograph: Comparison of ISD regulations in Catalonia and Madrid.
- March 29: Family business monograph: Analysis of the exemption in the IP and the ISGF for holding company shares in a family business.
Albert Folguera is President of the Tax and Financial Law Section of the Il·lustre Col·legi de l’Advocacia de Barcelona (ICAB), member of the International Tax Specialist Group (ITSG) international network and coordinator of the Group of Experts on Indirect Taxes of the AEDAF.
From addwill we encourage you to enroll in this interesting Wolter Kluwer training course.
To attend the presentation, you must be registered as Circle of Excellence clients. If you already are, you can register for free. If you are not yet a member, you can contact to receive more information through the email email@example.com.
We take this opportunity to invite you to browse our website and learn more about addwill and its professional experts, as well as to remind you that if you want to obtain our professional advice you can contact us through the following form. We will be happy to help you.